Dry Treat in New Zealand Mob: 021 930 066 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EFF-ERAYZA HEAVY DUTY CLEANER for removing efflorescence, Grout haze, limescale.
Eff-Erayza™ is a new technology acid cleaner for removing efflorescence, rust stains, limescale, grout haze, mortar mess and fireplace soot. Eff-Erayza™ is very powerful and generally more effective and safer to use than traditional industrial acids but does not produce noxious fumes, non-corrosive to metals (except for uncoated aluminium) and temporary contact does not burn skin.
- Eff-Erayza™ is an acidic cleaner for removing mineral residues including, efflorescence, grout haze, rust marks, limescale & mortar mess
- Eff-Erayza™ does not produce noxious fumes so it can be used indoors and outdoors
- Suitable for commercial & domestic use on floors, walls, facades, showers, masonry, brickwork, patios, driveways, garage floors.
- Eff-Erayza™ is suitable for a wide range of non-acid sensitive stones and other hard surfaces, including, granite, slate, basalt, brick, glass, ceramic and porcelain tile, terracotta.
- Acidic cleaners are commonly used to clean paving & poured concrete surfaces. If using Eff-Erayza™ on concrete or other cementitious surfaces, neutralise the surface as soon as possible after cleaning to minimize etching, with something alkaline, such as Oxy-Klenza dissolved in water, then rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- Effective for etching marble, limestone & other acid sensitive stones to achieve a 'honed' (matt) finish
- WARNING: Eff-Erayza™ is acidic and will etch / damage acid sensitive stones such as marble, limestone, travertine and onyx as well as concrete / grout products and uncoated aluminium. Read all of the safety directions and precautions carefully before using.
- Highly effective for removing common mineral reasidues including: efflorescence, grout haze, rust marks, soap scum, limescale and mortar mess.
- Eff-Erayza™ can also be used for removing fireplace soot.
- The power of dangerous traditional acids without the noxious fumes
- Temporary contact does not burn skin - you have some time to rinse off the Eff-Erayza™ (however, rinse immediately after skin contact)
- Almost zero corrosion of metals, except uncoated aluminium
HOW TO USE:
- TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA TO CHECK ACID SENSITIVITY BEFORE FULL APPLICATION.
- If satisfied with test results first sweep or vacuum all loose dust and dirt from the surface.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 40 – 95 °F (5 – 35 °C). Pre-wet surface with water.
- Start by mixing the below recommended amount of Eff-Erayza™ in a standard 2.5 G / 10L bucket 3/4 filled with clean water. Add more Eff-Erayza™ if needed.
- For efflorescence, rust mark, and fireplace soot: 1/2 quart bottle (approx. 500mL)
- For grout haze, limescale, and soap scum: 1/4 quart bottle (approx. 250mL)
- For mortar mess: 1 quart bottle (946mL)
- Pour, brush or spray mixed solution generously onto wetted surface and leave for 3 minutes.
- Do not allow solution to dry on surface. Clean large areas in sections.
- Rub with a white nylon scrub pad, or similar, to clean the surface.
- Neutralize the acid by dissolving 1 cup of Oxy-Klenza™ (or other pH base/alkaline cleaner) into a bucket of fresh water and pour it over the surface. Let it sit for approximately 3 minutes.
- Rinse surface thoroughly several times with clean water using a mop or wet vacuum.
Note: Eff-Erayza™ will still etch acid sensitive materials such as marble, limestone, travertine, and onyx.
ADVANCED APPLICATION TIPS:
- If you are using Eff-Erazya™ to prepare a concrete floor before applying a coating its a good idea to neutralize any remaining acid. This will ensure that the substrata is stable for the coating to bond. Dissolve a cup of Oxy-Klenza™ (or other pH base cleaner) into a bucket of fresh water and pour it over the concrete that was acid etched and let it sit for a minimum of 3 minutes. Then thoroughly flush several times with fresh water to rinse away the solution and any salts that may have formed.