Dry Treat Intensifia in New Zealand
Dry Treat in New Zealand Mob: 021 930 066 E-mail: email@example.com
INTENSIFIA™ provides deep, long lasting color enhancement and premium stain protection for porous surfaces, including natural stone, bricks, tiles, pavers, concrete, masonry & terracotta.
Dry Treat INTENSIFIA™ is a breathable, semi surface / semi impregnating treatment, which enriches and enhances the natural color of porous surfaces as well as providing super oil and water repellency for superior stain protection. Treated indoor and outdoor surfaces are easier to clean and keep looking good for longer.
INTENSIFIA™ is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including floors, walls, cladding, facades, countertops, patios, driveways, paths, garages, kitchens and entertaining areas.
INTENSIFIA™ works on a wide variety of porous surfaces, including all types of natural stone, clay and terracotta tiles and pavers, brick, concrete, polished concrete, terrazzo, terracotta and saltillo.
INTENSIFIA™ is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications and for residential and commercial buildings.
- Deep color enhancement.
- Super oil and water repellency for superior stain protection. ISO 10545-14 Class 5 (best possible resistance to stains), greater than 98% reduction in 24-hour water up-take (Rilem method).
- Longer lasting, even outdoors under UV light. *5 year Performance Warranty when INTENSIFIA™ is applied by an Accredited Applicator and reasonably maintained as outlined in our warranty document.
- Easy to apply. Additional coats can be applied at any time in the future to a cleaned surface.
- Retains surface hardness and wet slip resistance of porous flooring materials.
- Will not flake, yellow, crack, blister or break down in high alkalis and reduces concrete dusting.
- Minimizes moss, mold and mildew growth, hides scratches, efflorescence and imperfections.
- Breathable: water vapor permeates freely, avoiding moisture build-up inside the material; and is backed by a 5-year warranty.
*Warranty: A 5-Year PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when INTENSIFIA™ is applied by an Accredited Applicator and surface is maintained reasonably, as outlined in our warranty document.
Application rate: Total application rate is approximately one quart per 20-250 sq. ft. (2-25 sqm) depending on the porosity of the surface. Refer to the sealer application rates for more information
How to use:
1. ALWAYS TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA FIRST and allow a 24-hour cure time to check results.
2. Surface must be clean, dry and free of residues.
3. Generously apply INTENSIFIA™ using low-pressure hand sprayer, clean brush or lamb’s wool applicator. Avoid contact with surrounding areas.
4. Allow for a minimum of 30 minutes for product to penetrate the surface then thoroughly polish off any excess product residue with clean, dry, white cloths, towels or similar.
5. Leave the product to cure for at least 60 minutes, then repeat steps 3 and 4. Total application rate is approximately one quart per 20-250 sq. ft (2-25 sqm) depending on surface absorption. A third coat may be required for premium stain protection on very porous surfaces.
6. Avoid contact with moisture for a minimum of 8 hours after application. Full curing takes 4 weeks.
7. Use an organic solvent for e.g. methylated spirits to clean equipment.
Notes: INTENSIFIA™ will not prevent etching from acidic liquids, or physical surface wear. The level of enhancement will vary dependent on the type of material being treated. It is advised to test on a sample piece before applying the product to your surface. Eventually, wear and tear and cleaning will affect the enhancement and sealing performance. Reapplication of the product will be needed. Once enhanced, the treated surface cannot be restored back to the original look.
Precautions: Combustible liquid. Harmful to aquatic life. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Do not take internally. Apply when surface temperature is between 5-35°C (40 – 95°F). Avoid moisture contact with the surface for six hours after application. Protect surrounding areas from over-spray. Keep away from drains, plants, water and soil. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Wear suitable solvent-resistant glove, protective clothing, safety goggles and an organic vapor respirator during application. Avoid inhaling vapor or spray mist and ensure area is well ventilated. Avoid applying in windy conditions. Wash hands thoroughly.
In case of fire: Use foam or dry chemical powder or carbon dioxide to extinguish. If swallowed: immediately give a glass of water. If skin contact occurs remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If in eyes: wash out immediately with fresh running water. If you inhale vapors or mist: relocate to fresh air. If symptoms persist contact a physician. Spillage: take up mechanically or with absorbent material such as sand or saw dust.
Pack size: 1 quart (946mL) and 1 Gallon (3.79L) containers