Dry Treat Vitremela marble Coating
Dry Treat in New Zealand Mob: 021 930 066 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vitremela™ (for professional use only)
Vitremela™ is a next generation protective coating for marble, engineered stone, polished concrete and other acid sensitive benchtops. Vitremela™ is a unique, inorganic vitrifying hyper-polymer, at the cutting edge of coating technology.
The latest UV (ultraviolet) cured epoxies and urethanes use micro particles for extra durability, but still tend to be very thick, scratch easily, have less than perfect clarity or a yellowish tinge, need to be stripped before they can be re-applied, deteriorate quickly and often are not 100% acid-proof.
Vitremela™ is a unique hybrid technology with a greater number of stronger cross-links between the molecules, so the cured coating is significantly thinner, with better clarity, harder, more scratch resistant, more heat resistant, 100% acid resistant and is easily repaired or re-coated without stripping.
Vitremela™ is also low VOC, LEED and REACH compliant, environmentally responsible product.
Vitremela™ is ideal for protecting countertops and other surfaces made from acid sensitive materials including marble. limestone, travertine, polished concrete and engineered stones.
Vitremela™ can be used indoors and outdoors on countertops, table tops, bathroom vanities, splashbacks and floors, for residential and commercial projects.
VITREMELA™ TECHNOLOGY - SPECIAL BENEFITS
- Vitremela™ is a unique, inorganic vitrifying hyper-polymer, at the cutting edge of coating technology
- More complex, better quality cross-linking creates the highest degree of hardness, durability and scratch resistance which existing science has to offer (up to 9H+ results by industry standard ISO15184 pencil scratch tests).
- Superior adhesion (5B result in ISO 2409 adhesion testing).
- Finished coating is super thin (approx 300 µm) with superior clarity, transparency and gloss levels.
- Total stain barrier withstands household liquids and foodstuffs, even most solvents.
- Total acid protection – can withstand industrial strength hydrochloric acid for more than 24 hours.
- Fire resistant - withstands high heat and even naked flame. Damage only begins to occur over 500°F.
- Repairable - Vitremela™ can be repaired or over-coated without stripping.
- Versatile range of finishes, from honed to highly polished, are easily achieved by varying finishing technique.
- Low VOC - fully LEED compliant
How to use:
- Vitremela™ is for professional use only. Before using Vitremela™ it is important to read the full application instructions and watch the application video on the Vitremela™ page of the DRY-TREAT website, or by clicking here, and to do some practice trials
- TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA to assess results.
- If satisfied with test results ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, dry and free of residues and imperfections.
- Apply an even coat of Vitremela™ using mini metal roller, or similar. Typical application rate of 1 quart (946mL) of Vitremela™ is 30 sq.ft./ 3sq.m., depending on surface absorption and desired coating thickness. Protect surrounding areas from treatment. Cure using UV cure equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions until touch dry.
- If required, use a fine grit pad, or similar, to remove any surface defects.
- Clean tools with acetone, or similar..
Contact us for a professional quote and expert advice: Tel: 021 930 066 Email: email@example.com