Welcome to the Internet Home of Dry Treat in New Zealand
Dry Treat in New Zealand Mob: 021 930 066 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dry-Treat developes and manufactures world leading impregnating sealers including enhancer Sealer for porous building materials, including natural stone, brick, pavers, tiles, engineering concrete and grout. Dry-Treat technology is different - Dry-Treat's innovative impregnators penetrate much deeper and bond permanently inside the pores of the treated material, creating a substantial oil and water repellent barrier.
This substantial barrier, the Dry-Treat barrier, not only provides great stain protection, but is also able to protect from serious common structural damage caused by liquids, including: salt attack, efflorescence, freeze-thaw damage, spalling and picture framing and inhibits the growth of mosses and moulds in the pores of the treated material.
Dry-Treat began in 1991 as a premium developer of specialist concrete sealers for the civil engineering industry, to protect large concrete structures such as bridges, high rises and factory floors in harsh conditions, including seawater and alkaline soil. For over 2 decades, Dry-Treat's team of engineers and chemical scientists have continued to develop unique sealers to provide premium protection for a wide range of porous materials, including natural stone, tiles, brick and paving.
The Dry-Treat Difference
Dry-Treat's impregnating sealers are technologically different from commonly available silicone, teflon and siloxane impregnators. Our specially engineered molecules penetrate deeper into porous materials and bond permanently inside the pores, without blocking them. This creates a deep barrier of protection within the tiles, paving, natural stone etc, which not only protects against staining, but against other serious damage, such as salt efflorescence. Dry-Treat impregnating sealers stand up to cleaning chemicals, traffic, sunlight, and even commercial cleaning techniques such as high pressure hosing. We back our technology with written performance warranties of up to 20 years, when the sealers are applied by a Dry-Treat Accredited Applicator.
STAIN-PROOF Original™ - the world leading, permanent impregnating sealer developed by Dry-Treat:
- Unique impregnating sealer technology. Specially engineered molecules penetrate much deeper, and bond permanently inside the sealed material.
- Lasts many times longer than other sealers and provides unparalelled protection.
- Permanent sealer designed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Protects against water and oil-based staining.
- Repels graffiti.
- Protects from salt attack and freeze thaw damage.
- Ideal as a wall, counter-top, facade or floor sealer.
- Engineered for sealing natural stone, paving, tiles, grout and concrete.
- Sealed areas keep their original appearance, become easier to clean.
- No special cleaners are required. Standard non-acidic cleaning chemicals will not harm the sealer.
- STAIN-PROOF Original™ even stands up to commercial cleaning techniques such as high pressure hosing.
- Maintains slip resistance of the surface.
- Suitable for homes and large scale commercial applications.
- Written 15 year performance warranty is available when STAIN-PROOF Original™ is applied by a Dry-Treat Accredited Applicator.
- STAIN-PROOF Original™ has proven its worth in homes and iconic buildings, malls and monuments all over the world.